Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Tumble Dryer Condenser best place, good quality?

Looking for a Tumble dryer deal, plan on sticking it in the garage without hosing,venting.
    So looking for a condenser one,with good energy rating anyone recommend some good quality products.
    Cheers for anyones help.

10 Comments

Original Poster

Any recommendations???

Original Poster

Anyone???:thumbsup:

i need a new one also but im not after a condenser just a normal one ive not seen any great deals that stand out but if i do see any condenser ones ill post on here

Original Poster

Cheers for that. :thumbsup:
    Argos have some cheap vented ones but don't recognise the name.
    Around 100 quid. :thumbsup:

ohh tht sounds good the only ones that price ive seen have been the small ones i want a 6-7kg if poss ill have a look now thanks
    theres a code on here for 30 off 1st order littlewoods gratten ect so if you see one in there might be worth using the code they too much money for what im looking for tho

We got a good one off john lewis website
    £162 delivered
    7kg capacity
    energy rating C
    Would certainly recommend as ours is in a 2m x 2m room with the door shut and it still works properly without any condensation!

johnlewis.com/230…spx

its £180 at the moment but im sure there will be a voucher knocking about somewhere!

Original Poster

lilsta1303;4467768

We got a good one off john lewis website£162 delivered7kg capacityenergy … We got a good one off john lewis website£162 delivered7kg capacityenergy rating CWould certainly recommend as ours is in a 2m x 2m room with the door shut and it still works properly without any condensation!http://www.johnlewis.com/230514013/Product.aspxits £180 at the moment but im sure there will be a voucher knocking about somewhere!

Nice one thanks for that will have a look into it. :thumbsup:

My Advice would be dont get a condenser.We had one but now going back to a vented.Ours was in a small room so that may not of helped.We went to Currys to look at the tumble dryers ,we told the sales person we were gonig back to a vented and 2 others customers over heard us and said the same.They just dont seem to last as long?

nyck

had my hotpoint condenser dryer for 11 years and well used with four kids. belt has just gone on it. hope it can be repaired easily. I paid just under £300 for it 11 years ago so you get what you pay for - look out for any discount codes and use them to your advantage is my advice

i got a bosch condenser from comet (as i had a timecard voucher) and its been brilliant. In the garage with no issues of heat or condensation.

S
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33
      2. Google assistant notification11
      3. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)33
      4. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1629

See more discussions