Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Twin Lens Bundle Pentax K-r DSLR Camera Please

Hi there,

See link below to Jessops for the bundle which I am looking for... the best price I can find for it is £479.95 in Jessops.

jessops.com/onl…tml

Anybody that can help with deals or with vouchers it would be a big help!

Many thanks!

4 Comments

Just a little cheaper than jessops but comes with a five year guarantee. I have the kx which is a very good camera the kx is much the same with a few upgrades you would not be disappointed.

link digital-cameras.com/pro…903

Original Poster

maurice

Just a little cheaper than jessops but comes with a five year guarantee. … Just a little cheaper than jessops but comes with a five year guarantee. I have the kx which is a very good camera the kx is much the same with a few upgrades you would not be disappointed.link http://www.digital-cameras.com/product.asp?ProductName=Pentax-K-R-Black-+-18-55mm-+-50-200mm-Twin-Lens-Kit-&ProductID=17903

do you reckon is the K-r worth the extra money over and above the K-x? is the lack of AF indicators in the viewfinder as big an issue as they make it out to be?

many thanks

archovate

do you reckon is the K-r worth the extra money over and above the K-x? … do you reckon is the K-r worth the extra money over and above the K-x? is the lack of AF indicators in the viewfinder as big an issue as they make it out to be?many thanks

!am happy with my kx larger lcd screen and 6 frames per second on the kr if you take a lot of action shots my be ,the good thing about the kx is it takes AA battries which you can get anywhere with the kr you have to buy an adaptor if you want to use AAs about £28

the lack of AF indicators in the viewfinder i dont find a problem you have a green light when focused
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234
      3. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56

See more discussions