Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted: 'unusual' engagement ring

I'm after a distinctive ring - possibly art deco, possibly antique or new if its something other than the usual pendant sort of design. any got any reccomendations or suggestions?

not really sure of budget so anything would be considered initially

9 Comments

go to camden town market there is a man there who makes his own jewellery so they are all one offs

try gems tv they have some absolutely amazing rings at really good prices the Australian Opal are lovely as are the fire topaz

i got one from these guys:

cooldiamonds.com/

not the cheapest but they give you a selection of diamonds to match the ring and setting and the customer service is great!

If u live anywhere near birmingham try jewellery quarter, there are hundreds 2 choose from. New and old and some really unusual designs

also meant to say, do a wee bit of reading and research and know exactly what you're buying (if you're getting a diamond) as it's not just the size that matters!

how about designing your own that will be unique and extra special -

if you prefer opting for a diamond gold combo or a simple gold ring, we have that for you too! Buy engagement rings or design your own engagement ring! ...
    [url]www.uniondiamond.com/engagement-rings.html[/url] - 46k

Sparkleice.com makes it easy to design your own engagement ring. You can design your engagement rings by selecting your diamonds and settings at affordable ...
    [url]www.sparkleice.com/design-your-own-ring.html[/url] - 25k

theres many more on internet just google to find some more :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks everyone! i forgot that HUK doesnt automatically subscribe you to a thread you start so dint see any of your replies, i will go thru them now, ta very much in advance!

dan

they r expensive
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions