Groups

Wanted - USB to SATA Cable Adapter

I am in need of the captioned cable if anybody has one to give away, lend or sell. I will also appreciate if I can be directed as to how to get one affordably. I actually just need it for a day to transfer data from a hard drive to another computer. Cheers

2 Comments

This allows you to hook a laptop/desktop SATA or PATA drive to a USB port.

I use an identical set when going on-site to customers, for data retrieval. Works very well. ]Link

This one is the cheapest DealExtreme sell. If you do a search on their website you will find that they sell 5 or 6 different ones, including some really nice SATA to eSATA/USB docking stations, which are ideal for a workshop table.

]http://www.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_21571_6.jpg

Ebuyer do them as well - more pricey that Dealextreme but if you're connecting it to mains power at least its a UK spec one. Works really well - use mine for installing software etc on my netbook....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1727
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1219
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3401233

See more discussions