Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Used Cinema Ticket for Disney's "Up" at VUE Cinema

Hi,

I know this sounds a weird request, but has anyone been to see the Disney film "UP" at a VUE Cinema, and if so - do you still have your ticket?

If you no longer want the ticket, I am willing to send a first class stamp and small remittance in return for you mailing me the ticket as soon as possible?

12 Comments

can i ask why you want one? lol

GentleTouch;6615333

can i ask why you want one? lol

+1

how bizzare

errr saw an advert somewhere... can't remeber where think you get something free somewhere...... thinking....

superskilly;6615358

errr saw an advert somewhere... can't remeber where think you get … errr saw an advert somewhere... can't remeber where think you get something free somewhere...... thinking....

would help if the op answered. . .

hes not telling cos of the freebie.

free up pin badge.

Original Poster

sorry - have been away from site since posting request.

You get a free pin badge in exchange for the ticket, and my son got one today. My daughter is now very jealous as she didn't get one, but I don't really want to take her to the film, as she is a bit young, and it's not one I'm interested in seeing! Just trying to keep the peace in our household!!!

logging off for night now - will respond to any requests/comments tomorrow morning

BradyBrade!;6615542

free up pin badge.

How do you get the free badge?

deb8z;6616245

How do you get the free badge?

]Like this

I just asked at our local store and was given a handful.

termite;6616664

]Like thisI just asked at our local store and was given a handful.

Thank you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

How lucky are you termite?? I asked in my local store, and they would only exchange for cinema tickets - weren't interested in just giving them out - daughter is not happy :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men44
      2. Phone "Upgrade"47
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions