Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Valentines and romantic ideas for free

anyone got any ideas so I can "show the love" to the misses

16 Comments

surely should be in misc :P

...then again Jack Bauer always makes his own rules! lol!

Original Poster

how do i move?

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;4321190

how do i move?

Put one leg in front of the other:thumbsup:

Banned

you need to hit the report button in fist post (red triangle) and ask for it to be moved to misc

write her some IOU's eg IOU a 30 minute foot massage whenever you require it, or IOU breakfast in bed

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4321214

write her some IOU's eg IOU a 30 minute foot massage whenever you … write her some IOU's eg IOU a 30 minute foot massage whenever you require it, or IOU breakfast in bed

good one

Original Poster

kippy;4321205

depends on how gsoh you both are … depends on how gsoh you both are ...http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335019http://www.nokiacupid.co.uk/

they are great :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;4321202

you need to hit the report button in fist post (red triangle) and ask for … you need to hit the report button in fist post (red triangle) and ask for it to be moved to misc

done :thumbsup:

DIVA1977;4321214

write her some IOU's eg IOU a 30 minute foot massage whenever you … write her some IOU's eg IOU a 30 minute foot massage whenever you require it, or IOU breakfast in bed

Good idea buddy rep for that haha will do some of those tonight lol

Original Poster

Marky264;4321259

Good idea buddy rep for that haha will do some of those tonight lol

exactly!!! all the men can get inspiration and brownie points 4 this :thumbsup:

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;4321276

exactly!!! all the men can get inspiration and brownie points 4 this … exactly!!! all the men can get inspiration and brownie points 4 this :thumbsup:

Never know you might get sex w/out begging for a change:whistling:

My OH knows i cant say no to sex if he gently kisses the back of my neck/shoulders......but no he goes fancy going upstairs hunny ..........its pot luck if im horny at the time or not. Whereas as kissing my neck makes me horny in 2 secs flat

a) make her breakfast in bed
    b) take the kids out for a few hours( if you have any ) so she can have some much needed "me" time.
    c) Run her a hot bath with her favourite bubbles, place a nice glass of ice cold champagne beside it and light a candle in the bathroom
    d) Let HER choose what you're gonna watch on TV
    e) Guess who is cooking dinner?
    f) tell her you love her, only her and could never imagine ever wanting anyone else
    g) when she comes to bed, be wearing nothing but a smile and a strategically placed red ribbon...
    h) put her needs first *cough*

and have a happy valentines day

ClarityofMind;4322084

a) make her breakfast in bedb) take the kids out for a few hours( if you … a) make her breakfast in bedb) take the kids out for a few hours( if you have any ) so she can have some much needed "me" time.c) Run her a hot bath with her favourite bubbles, place a nice glass of ice cold champagne beside it and light a candle in the bathroomd) Let HER choose what you're gonna watch on TVe) Guess who is cooking dinner?f) tell her you love her, only her and could never imagine ever wanting anyone else g) when she comes to bed, be wearing nothing but a smile and a strategically placed red ribbon...h) put her needs first *cough*and have a happy valentines day

Yup, perfect

ClarityofMind;4322084

a) make her breakfast in bedb) take the kids out for a few hours( if you … a) make her breakfast in bedb) take the kids out for a few hours( if you have any ) so she can have some much needed "me" time.c) Run her a hot bath with her favourite bubbles, place a nice glass of ice cold champagne beside it and light a candle in the bathroomd) Let HER choose what you're gonna watch on TVe) Guess who is cooking dinner?f) tell her you love her, only her and could never imagine ever wanting anyone else g) when she comes to bed, be wearing nothing but a smile and a strategically placed red ribbon...h) put her needs first *cough*and have a happy valentines day

That's well over the top.. OK if you're not married yet, but if you are then I suggest getting one of those rabbit things from Anne Summers, and a cheap bottle of fizzy.
    Then after having the first glass with her leave her to it, and have a good night out with the lads.
    ( no doubt there will be a bit of spare in the pub, looking for love):thumbsup:

rockyfella;4325368

That's well over the top.. OK if you're not married yet, but if you are … That's well over the top.. OK if you're not married yet, but if you are then I suggest getting one of those rabbit things from Anne Summers, and a cheap bottle of fizzy.Then after having the first glass with her leave her to it, and have a good night out with the lads.( no doubt there will be a bit of spare in the pub, looking for love):thumbsup:

lol, That's awful!! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047102
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2160
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767226
      4. Spotify Family Premium share510

See more discussions