Groups

Wanted: veg/fruit childs dress up £10.00

Hi everyone, my 6 year old has a charity fun run coming up next week and he has to dress up as a vegtable or some fruit, wondered if anyone had anything lying about or any ideas I could use.

Thanks again Mark.

9 Comments

Hi, what about purple tights, purple top with lots of purple balloons pinned to it, paint your face purple-and there you have your a bunch of grapes. Or you could do green.

do u not have a pumpkin halloween outfit?

that is reallly hard loving the grapes idea that would look fab!!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ellen23;8817885

do u not have a pumpkin halloween outfit?

I think a lot of other kids will be dressed as pumpkins. ;-)

Original Poster

clueless1981;8817865

Hi, what about purple tights, purple top with lots of purple balloons … Hi, what about purple tights, purple top with lots of purple balloons pinned to it, paint your face purple-and there you have your a bunch of grapes. Or you could do green.

That sounds great, but he has to dress himself in the afternoon and I dont think he will manage if you no what I mean. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bump.

Does he have any yellow clothes? All in yellow with a brown hat and he could be a banana?

BrightSoul;8821842

Does he have any yellow clothes? All in yellow with a brown hat and he … Does he have any yellow clothes? All in yellow with a brown hat and he could be a banana?

I WAS thinking the same orange clothing with a green hat and be a carrot

mod

As this has turned into a chat thread about how to turn ones offspring into a vegetable or fruit rather than any trades/sales I have moved to Misc

If any potential trades appear could you contact me please purvesmarky?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions