Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Wanted - Very £20 off £50 spend voucher

Posted 2nd Sep 2018
Please can someone be so kind and give me their voucher code. I've been trying to buy the Seagate hard drive but I can't get it to my £40 price range without a voucher :'(
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Have you ever made a credit order before
jco8302/09/2018 18:23

Have you ever made a credit order before

I just made one but the code is apparently unique and they only offer 10% for new customers.
Kammykay52 m ago

I just made one but the code is apparently unique and they only offer 10% …I just made one but the code is apparently unique and they only offer 10% for new customers.

Have you looked on voucher code websites
Kammykay54 m ago

I just made one but the code is apparently unique and they only offer 10% …I just made one but the code is apparently unique and they only offer 10% for new customers.

Here it is vouchercodes.co.uk/ver…ers first credit orders get £20 back on a £40 spend I actually posted this on here a while ago
LXJK9 - Enjoy.
LXJK9 - Enjoy.
Already looked before posting and the code above has been invalid for a while
Kammykay42 m ago

Already looked before posting and the code above has been invalid for a …Already looked before posting and the code above has been invalid for a while

If you go to link it gives you a different code that works
Only code I get is MJX69and which doesn't work. Thanks anyway
Kammykay02/09/2018 21:09

Only code I get is MJX69and which doesn't work. Thanks anyway

If this is your first credit order then they will apply the code for you if for some reason it's not working very.co.uk/vou…age
jco8302/09/2018 21:15

If this is your first credit order then they will apply the code for you …If this is your first credit order then they will apply the code for you if for some reason it's not working https://www.very.co.uk/voucher-30.page

When I rang them earlier they reckon the offer on the website is not suitable for electronics and they can't honor the code unless it's sent directly to a customer. So I think they only honor the 20% off which is rubbish
Kammykay02/09/2018 21:25

When I rang them earlier they reckon the offer on the website is not …When I rang them earlier they reckon the offer on the website is not suitable for electronics and they can't honor the code unless it's sent directly to a customer. So I think they only honor the 20% off which is rubbish

That's a load of bull. They're just trying to wriggle out of it. Do Live Chat
jco8302/09/2018 21:33

That's a load of bull. They're just trying to wriggle out of it. Do Live …That's a load of bull. They're just trying to wriggle out of it. Do Live Chat

Telling me! I'm fed up with it. Last night I spent hours making a credit account because their address system couldn't find my house. I rang customer services and spoke to someone n Africa. Then went on live chat to be told I can't use the code unless sent directly to me. So I'm going to close the account. Its not worth all of this messing about. Shi7e company
Kammykay10 m ago

Telling me! I'm fed up with it. Last night I spent hours making a credit …Telling me! I'm fed up with it. Last night I spent hours making a credit account because their address system couldn't find my house. I rang customer services and spoke to someone n Africa. Then went on live chat to be told I can't use the code unless sent directly to me. So I'm going to close the account. Its not worth all of this messing about. Shi7e company

Sorry to hear their address system couldn't find your house That's seems to have been the initial stumbling block, and then the issue with the code. The code is available for anyone making a first credit order and there are no restrictions on what type of product it can be used on. Perhaps if you put that to a different live chat / telephone agent you might get a positive outcome I've always successfully got good offers through Very
Kammykay1 h, 42 m ago

Telling me! I'm fed up with it. Last night I spent hours making a credit …Telling me! I'm fed up with it. Last night I spent hours making a credit account because their address system couldn't find my house. I rang customer services and spoke to someone n Africa. Then went on live chat to be told I can't use the code unless sent directly to me. So I'm going to close the account. Its not worth all of this messing about. Shi7e company

I just made an account got accepted for £750 used the code mjx69 on a £55 order and its deducted £20 my account now shows £35 owing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants