WANTED Very large Villa or similar - Canary Islands Xmas 2008 to rent - 1 week

19 replies
Found 1st Jan 2008
Very large villa or something similar to rent for one week over the Christmas period. Any Canary Island location considered.

Needs to accomodate 18 adults, 9 children maximum.
Would consider 2 villas/similar next door to each other.

Very careful and responsible families.

Swimming pool a must!

This is a genuine enquiry, many thanks.

Any suggestions welcome.

18 Comments

Original Poster

Thread got lost really quickly - hope not broken any rules.

Banned

ii have a villa in the canaries with 2 swimming pools- but i wouldnt drean of letting it out- its my second home with my personal items!

Banned

ROKO;1404514

ii have a villa in the canaries with 2 swimming pools- but i wouldnt … ii have a villa in the canaries with 2 swimming pools- but i wouldnt drean of letting it out- its my second home with my personal items!

Where exactly does it say he wants teasing?

Polly want a cracker? Well Polly, I have a packet of crackers here. But wouldn't dream of giving a parrot my crackers. Munch munch munch.

You could post in deal requests.

Nice to see this post and will be interested to see if any responses come. If you or anyone is interested in a large 4-bed villa in the outskirts of Marrakech on a brand new 5-star luxury development with full facilities for the same period please let me know.

Banned

JDeal;1404536

Where exactly does it say he wants teasing?Polly want a cracker? Well … Where exactly does it say he wants teasing?Polly want a cracker? Well Polly, I have a packet of crackers here. But wouldn't dream of giving a parrot my crackers. Munch munch munch.You could post in deal requests.

ASK daft q get a daft answer!

would u hire out your own home in this country- with the risk ppl going thru your pants drawers?

some ppl have holiday homes to rent so not such a daft question and no need to be so rude to others

Banned

allstar2;1405016

some ppl have holiday homes to rent so not such a daft question and no … some ppl have holiday homes to rent so not such a daft question and no need to be so rude to others

i guess thats directed at JDeal
- i agree no need to be rude!

ROKO;1405233

i guess thats directed at JDeal - i agree no need to be rude!

:thumbsup::whistling:

ROKO;1404830

ASK daft q get a daft answer!would u hire out your own home in this … ASK daft q get a daft answer!would u hire out your own home in this country- with the risk ppl going thru your pants drawers?

or maybe directed at you! :roll:

ROKO;1404514

ii have a villa in the canaries with 2 swimming pools- but i wouldnt … ii have a villa in the canaries with 2 swimming pools- but i wouldnt drean of letting it out- its my second home with my personal items!

Why did you think you needed to post this ???

Liddle ol' me;1404562

Nice to see this post and will be interested to see if any responses … Nice to see this post and will be interested to see if any responses come. If you or anyone is interested in a large 4-bed villa in the outskirts of Marrakech on a brand new 5-star luxury development with full facilities for the same period please let me know.

Im interested for the summer hols if its vacent, Could you contact me with some prices please???:-D

waterloo;1406205

being that its on the internet, must be bragging rights of course.

ROKO;1405233

i guess thats directed at JDeal - i agree no need to be rude!

What did JD do??? JD basically copied what you said! :roll:

ROKO;1404830

ASK daft q get a daft answer!would u hire out your own home in this … ASK daft q get a daft answer!would u hire out your own home in this country- with the risk ppl going thru your pants drawers?

Did the OP ask to hire someone's private holiday home & go through their knickers?

Banned

waterloo;1406205

to make the op aware that not many ppl will be willing to let their pride possesion villas - so dont get your hope ups thinking theyre be loads of invites!
sound realistic advice- dont u thinkso??

Loads & loads of people rent out villas/holiday homes! How is saying: "I have one but you can't have it" realistic advice?

Original Poster

I didn't realise this post would cause such a row!

Oh dear.

I thought it was a good idea at the time of posting, and yes, I had hoped that someone on the site would either have one (lucky you) or maybe knew someone who had one available or had previously rented one from someone else.

Hey - you live and learn.

Thanks to MOST of you for your contributions.

Don't give up just yet, you never know someone could look at this thread in a months time and be able to help.:)
Hope you have a good holiday wherever you go:p:-D

ROKO;1407038

to make the op aware that not many ppl will be willing to let their … to make the op aware that not many ppl will be willing to let their pride possesion villas - so dont get your hope ups thinking theyre be loads of invites!sound realistic advice- dont u thinkso??

Sorry no i dont ??? The 2 swimming pools bit makes me think otherwise.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions