EXPIRED

Wanted: Washing machine, bosch?

Hi,

ive been told the best washing machines to get are the bosch ones, this sounds good as i need one which is hardwearing and will last the test of time, although i cannot find one within my £200 budget, anyone know of any deals to get one cheap? any help or ideas would be much appreciated, this is my first post so go easy on me if ive not done everything im posed2!

thanks

8 Comments

Hi dontmakecents, welcome to HUKD.

I agree that Bosch are the best make, but I doubt you'll find one under £200.

There is a similar post here :
]http//ww…349
but with a higher buget i think.
The LG machine sounds good if you can stretch your buget a bit!

Think you be lucky to get a Bosch for less than £200

Cheers

]bosch washer £228,voucher 5PCOFF FOR 5% off this price,PRFREEDEL for free delivery,and 3% quidco

I make that around £210 there or there abouts:)

Original Poster

thanks for the responses, i am yet to create a quidco account, it seems worthwhile, will do that tonight after reading all smallprints! the last bosch looks good, though still outside my very strict budget :oops:

on a compromising note, is there another brand as good as bosch that people swear by? hotpoint/whirlpool perhaps?

muckypup

]bosch washer £228,voucher 5PCOFF FOR 5% off this price,PRFREEDEL for … ]bosch washer £228,voucher 5PCOFF FOR 5% off this price,PRFREEDEL for free delivery,and 3% quidcoI make that around £210 there or there abouts:)

That one is not available, that's why I didn't post it...

dontmakecents

thanks for the responses, i am yet to create a quidco account, it seems … thanks for the responses, i am yet to create a quidco account, it seems worthwhile, will do that tonight after reading all smallprints! the last bosch looks good, though still outside my very strict budget :oops: on a compromising note, is there another brand as good as bosch that people swear by? hotpoint/whirlpool perhaps?

I don't think you can go far wrong with hotpoint,they are very popular and parts are usually available so if anything goes wrong they can be easily repaired.they come with the standard 1 year parts and labour guarantee and they also cover parts for 5 years,though to get the parts for free you have to have a hotpoint engineer do the work so you will be charged for call out and labour.

Zanussi are quite good also,you can get this ]zanussi from john lewis,£229,use the £15 discount voucher and with 8% quidco I make this at around £196 delivered.the good thing with john lewis is that you get a 2 year guarantee.

hope this helps:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
    3. One for the mathmeticians1118
    4. Free Codes from EGX55

See more discussions