Expired

Wanted: WD Scorpio WD1200BEVS - Hard drive - 120 GB - internal - 2.5"

Found 22nd Sep 2008
Does anybody know where I could buy one of these for a reasonable price or without being stung for high postage charges?

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

£31 here, I think its orders over £50 for free delivery though ebuyer.com/pro…273

Original Poster

Hi Guys, thanks for the links, unfortunately the one on Play timed out so I went to the play site itself and it was £44.99 which is a bit steep really. I did see the one on amazon but again it's from a private seller and they want £7 to send it. :-(

Banned

Spark;3024339

Hi Guys, thanks for the links, unfortunately the one on Play timed out so … Hi Guys, thanks for the links, unfortunately the one on Play timed out so I went to the play site itself and it was £44.99 which is a bit steep really. I did see the one on amazon but again it's from a private seller and they want £7 to send it. :-(

Bummer, Ebuyer is your friend then by the looks of it, but you'll have to pay del charge unless you need a data stick or memory card to bump the order over £50

Original Poster

Not at the moment unfortunately, I've never used Ebuyer before though, I did have a look at the delivery rates and they seem a bit reasonable I suppose but I'll have to put it in the basket and see how much it comes out at.

Scan were doing it at quite a good price but the postage was outrageous.

Original Poster

Ordered one from Ebuyer, delivery was cheap but I went with the slowest delivery option, thanks for the help guys, rep added.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684

See more discussions