Groups

Wanted: Web Page Design courses with qualifications

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for recognised web page design courses?

I have started a few online tutorials and wondered about getting a proper certification in it.

Ideally work from home ones.

Thanks for any help.

6 Comments

Try your local colleges there will be lots of courses - I studied Web Design at the University of Central Lancashire...but you'd have to spend 3 years studying that

The only qualification you need is a good portfolio of work

Banned

What is it you are hoping to achieve? Just be able to create websites - or are you thinking about a career? If that latter - what Jaybird just said! ^^^^^^

Original Poster

guv;2996160

What is it you are hoping to achieve? Just be able to create websites - … What is it you are hoping to achieve? Just be able to create websites - or are you thinking about a career? If that latter - what Jaybird just said! ^^^^^^

I just have an interest in it and thought whilst I was trying to improve my skills I might as well get a qualification in it.

I am definitely not looking to move into web design.

I have been asked to upgrade the works webpages and thought this maybe another feather in my company hat if I had a recognised qualification.

I don't particularly want to go to college and would preferably do an online course.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

good luck m8! hope you get the papers you need.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?44
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions