Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Wedding cake stand at least 14"

Round or square.
    Willing to pay up to £25 delivered

9 Comments

Hi-if it is for personal use you can hire them from cake shops-my sister used to make wedding cakes and hired all the time. Hope this helps.

We hired ours for about £5 for the weekend, Most cake decorating shops will offer this.

Original Poster

louloo;2863965

Hi-if it is for personal use you can hire them from cake shops-my sister … Hi-if it is for personal use you can hire them from cake shops-my sister used to make wedding cakes and hired all the time. Hope this helps.

yes....but its the deposit is expensive £120
    sigh

sharonwai;2864000

yes....but its the deposit is expensive £120sigh

ouch! i would have a ring round-or maybe ask on freecycle? if no response join your freecycle cafe and ask if anyone can loan you one there? in my experience people are more than helpful:thumbsup:

oh just looked on ebay and they are within your budget i think? have a look?

sharonwai;2864000

yes....but its the deposit is expensive £120sigh

Wow we paid £20 for our deposit, and that was a cheque she didnt cash. As well as asking on freecycle for a stand you could try asking if anyone knows anywhere to hire them cheaper. Failing that is there anywhere online that hires them?

kidcat;2864095

Wow we paid £20 for our deposit, and that was a cheque she didnt cash. As … Wow we paid £20 for our deposit, and that was a cheque she didnt cash. As well as asking on freecycle for a stand you could try asking if anyone knows anywhere to hire them cheaper. Failing that is there anywhere online that hires them?

lots online but deposit is expensive-try the uncashed cheque route tho? we just hired a car and they did similar:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded33
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      3. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725
      4. Selling advice55

See more discussions