Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted weird/unusual things for my boys xmas stockings

my 2 oldest boys have fairly well paid jobs so they can more or less buy theirselves whatever they want so im looking for weird and wonderful things I can get them, cheap though please as ive 7 kids to buy for, thanks

9 Comments

How about a pumpkin? Only bought yesterday, used once etc :-D

my son age 28-i got an optimus prime £10 in the argos sale
    I have in the past made my older ones a stocking...and filled with bits and pieces, from smelly stuff to books..

hawkins bazaar stores are always intriguing and have great items. theres a store list online somewhere.

curvy_chicka;3345416

hawkins bazaar stores are always intriguing and have great items. theres … hawkins bazaar stores are always intriguing and have great items. theres a store list online somewhere.

Yeah we just had one open up where we are - spent ages looking round. Stuff for all ages I reckon :thumbsup:

Always socks - we follow the saying "Peace, Goodwill and Socks to all men". Christmas socks are the best - George at Asda, Tesco and Primark all have lovely tasteless ones.

Original Poster

the optimus prime sounds a great idea, my oldest loved transformers, thanks everyone

jasmin49;3345687

the optimus prime sounds a great idea, my oldest loved transformers, … the optimus prime sounds a great idea, my oldest loved transformers, thanks everyone

yep mine too:thumbsup: and startrek and transformers and starwars...he is also a geek so play.com t-shirts are alsoa safe bet. In the past i have also got him startrek monopoly and othe games as loves that too-trivial persuits also have another version which i was trying to get(I think it was or adults)

My son two is a different animal..but likes smelly stuff and isnt averse to the occasional fashon watch or cufflinks. On the cufflinks theme we got for a nephew the flashing ones and he loved them (Argos)

I know they are daft gifts but at least i prefer they are daft and useful:)

Original Poster

your sons sound just like mine, chalk and cheese

firebox.com/
    iwantoneofthose.com/
    hawkin.com/

All good sites for those sorts of things. You can search by price as well, so easy to look for the stocking fillers. There are codes on here for the sites as well, so dont forget to check before you buy anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?12
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11
      3. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48

See more discussions