Expired

Wanted : where to get a nokia 5800 unlocked in Manchester

17 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2009
Anyone know where i can get this handset unlocked at a reasonable price pls

Thanks in advance

17 Comments

Where did you get the phone from, I have got my contract phone unlocked by the network for free by both Virgin and Vodafone by telling them that I needed it sim free for using abroad.

They have done it no bother.

Original Poster

Leer;4719364

have a look on … have a look on herehttp://manchester.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/list_postings.pl?search_terms=nokia+5800&posting_cat=2128

cheers for that but these are unlocked handsets for sale...I have the handset but looking to getting it unlocked
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

alictait;4719387

Where did you get the phone from, I have got my contract phone unlocked … Where did you get the phone from, I have got my contract phone unlocked by the network for free by both Virgin and Vodafone by telling them that I needed it sim free for using abroad.They have done it no bother.

I bought the phone in a private sale ...its locked to orange, would like to use it on O2

cheekychic;4719420

cheers for that but these are unlocked handsets for sale...I have the … cheers for that but these are unlocked handsets for sale...I have the handset but looking to getting it unlocked:thumbsup:

oopsy, sorry half asleep at the mo,I had one of my phones unlocked at one of the phone shops in the market bit of Manchester Arndale, cant remember which phone but it cost me around £15.xxx

Original Poster

Leer;4719505

oopsy, sorry half asleep at the mo,I had one of my phones unlocked at one … oopsy, sorry half asleep at the mo,I had one of my phones unlocked at one of the phone shops in the market bit of Manchester Arndale, cant remember which phone but it cost me around £15.xxx

thanks for ur help. rep added

aw no probs hun, if no luck there there some shops on Wilmslow Rd that unlocks as well, but if u happen to be shopping or going by city centre Manchester, try the market first.x

Original Poster

I live in Swinton, so may try Manchester Arndale unless anyone knows any nearer ..or another way of unlocking this handset

markets the best place for it, the phone shops

Original Poster

cheers peepz

mosely st , down bury new rd , try the "vibe" shop upstairs or any round there

Chris

Hi HUN my boyf found a code to unlock his on the net (it was free!) I will text him and ask him what site x

Moved to Misc

Banned

FREE codes will not work on the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic... hmmm

A shop that has access to the DM3 team should be able to get it unlocked for you (usually a couple of times a week), average price is about £25, however you might want to try and get the code from Orange first though for £20, however if you or the previous owner have already tried 3 code attempts before then this will not work

Original Poster

gemmyw;4723275

Hi HUN my boyf found a code to unlock his on the net (it was free!) I … Hi HUN my boyf found a code to unlock his on the net (it was free!) I will text him and ask him what site x

cheers that would be great if u can!

Original Poster

chimerachris;4721723

mosely st , down bury new rd , try the "vibe" shop upstairs or any round … mosely st , down bury new rd , try the "vibe" shop upstairs or any round there Chris

whats the "vibe" shop

loads of wholesale phone accessory shops in this area just try any of them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration1013
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2687
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769304

See more discussions