Groups

wanted - wii console

Looking for a wii console, preferably one with gamecube controller ports.

Not too fussed about the condition as long as it's fully working, with all cables etc.

thanks

12 Comments

How would I know if it had GameCube controller points?

Ive got one, was going to take it down to CEX in a moment. Comes with gamecube ports, controller and nunchuck plus all leads. £22 delivered any good?
    RVL001
    Edited by: "wonkey" 31st Dec 2016

Original Poster

Sorry, I should have just said "compatible with gamecube controllers", these are the wiis whose model numbers begin "RVL"

Mine is RVL 001 (EUR). I have stand, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, balance board, wii fit plus, play, just dance, csi crime scene, knockout party and sports resort. All leads
    Edited by: "jocky32000" 31st Dec 2016

Loads of these about. Probably pick them up cheaper than a wii u gamecubr controller adapter. Have you put a local advert in. I'd say about £15 for a console, PSU and sensor bar.

Original Poster

wonkey

Ive got one, was going to take it down to CEX in a moment. Comes with … Ive got one, was going to take it down to CEX in a moment. Comes with gamecube ports, controller and nunchuck plus all leads. £22 delivered any good? RVL001

​hey wonkey thanks for the offer! that'd be great if you happen to still have it

Giraudetus

​hey wonkey thanks for the offer! that'd be great if you happen to still h … ​hey wonkey thanks for the offer! that'd be great if you happen to still have it

Ever so sorry I took it to CeX in the end

Original Poster

wonkey

Ever so sorry I took it to CeX in the end

​no worries! my bad for the delayed reply - thanks for the offer anyway and happy new year

I have a WII in excellent /very good condition, will see if my daughter wants to sell.... I have original box 2 controllers, 2 motion sensors, 2 nunchuks, I have Mario game, and couple of the sports games it came with its in black as well. been sat side of our telly for ages just cleaned last week due to the dust.

how much did CEX give you for the WII

maverickyork

how much did CEX give you for the WII

CEX prices
    Edited by: "bernardsfingers" 2nd Jan

Original Poster

think cex might be the best bet at £28, need to trade some things in anyway! wish I hadn't missed the deal at game last month when they were selling them for £15. thanks for the replies guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat613
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492

See more discussions