Found 2nd Jul 2008
Can anyone tell me where I can get a Wii Fit with board. They are adversited on tv at every commercial break but I cannot seem to track one down. I don't want to pay silly money just the going rate.

12 Comments

where are you based?

I am also looking for one, desperately! I am in Tamworth nearish to birmingham

keep an eye on [url]www.wii-consoles.co.uk[/url], then go to wii fit and has stock updates.

I managed to get one by keeping an eye on this website wiipreorder.co.uk/wii…spx
A very helpful site with stock updates for loads of online stores every 60 seconds.

Hope this helps

Cheers...

Got one delivered from Play.com today. Not needed now as was ordered months ago and I managed to get one from somewhere else at the time. Unopened up for grabs if anyone wants to collect from Wolverhampton.

lodge271;2441163

Got one delivered from Play.com today. Not needed now as was ordered … Got one delivered from Play.com today. Not needed now as was ordered months ago and I managed to get one from somewhere else at the time. Unopened up for grabs if anyone wants to collect from Wolverhampton.

How much are you asking for it? I'm in Tamworth but would you mind posting it with a courier?

Wii now sold thanks guys glad to help someone

Who did you sell it to? Is that me?

i got a wii fit japanese want 50-60 quid for it

also 10 pound delivery
wii freeloader included
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions