Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Wii Fit!!

Hi, we desperatelty want a wii fit, can anybody help please xx

8 Comments

Welcome to HUKD webb7!

Game have some online - but they have bundled it with a battery pack or slip on case.

We got one recently. Was trying for ages to get one and was told by someone in Argos that they are in every day but get reserved or sold straight away. She told me to go on the internet at 6pm because if someone reserves one and does not pick it up, it goes back on at 6pm for someone else to reserve. That's what we did and, hey presto, at 6.02pm there suddenly became one available at our local store, I picked it up the next day. Hope this helps!

DIVA1977;2693817

http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/Wii-Fit-Stock-Alerts.aspx use this link and … http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/Wii-Fit-Stock-Alerts.aspx use this link and it will tell you went shops have them in

Here's a really great site for finding Wii Fit:

wiistockcheckers.com/

It even lists recent high st shop sightings. Damn useful says I. :thumbsup:

in stock at hull ferensway if it helps

Banned

Sash6304;2696391

We got one recently. Was trying for ages to get one and was told by … We got one recently. Was trying for ages to get one and was told by someone in Argos that they are in every day but get reserved or sold straight away. She told me to go on the internet at 6pm because if someone reserves one and does not pick it up, it goes back on at 6pm for someone else to reserve. That's what we did and, hey presto, at 6.02pm there suddenly became one available at our local store, I picked it up the next day. Hope this helps!

This is quite correct and although it seems unlikely a reserved one would not get collected due to the shortage of Wii Fits it does happen.Read my post in Misc. and you will see why.
    Hope this helps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2563
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1626
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions