Expired

WANTED: Wii Remote

Found 13th May 2008
hi all,
Does anyone suggest where to get a wii remote for a good price (no overseas shipping offers though) OR does anyone have one for sale?

thanks

Dean

8 Comments

:thumbsup:nunchuk - pc world - £12.99

Make sure you buy Wii Play - as this is cheaper than a remote and the game comes with a remote (you can then sell on ebay for £20 - just the game);-)

Original Poster

yea i saw the nunchuck on pc world and will go and get that, how much can you get wii play for then? TBH i'd prob keep wii play if i bought as part of a set.

Shopto.net £29.99 for wii play

Original Poster

Is wii play any good?

I can get the wiimote for £22 incl. delivery, so with the nunchuk from pcworld it'll be £35 or with wii play for £43

You get wii play with the remote as a bundle, dearer than just buying remote but you can play it till you get bored, then sell on the game - think they make good money on Ebay. I got my wii remote from dealextreme but postage takes a while unless you pay for quicker postage. Try Froogle.co.uk for wii play with remote deals..though shopto.net seems go be cheapest as it offers free delivery....

dfaz;2090920

Is wii play any good?I can get the wiimote for £22 incl. delivery, so … Is wii play any good?I can get the wiimote for £22 incl. delivery, so with the nunchuk from pcworld it'll be £35 or with wii play for £43

Could you let me know where you found it for £22? Thanks

Original Poster

Could you let me know where you found it for £22? Thanks

:oops: reveal my sources??? never! lol

just kidding. I saw it on amazon it comes as part of the wii play but without wii play
Post a comment
@
    Text