Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted- Wii Sports Disc

So, the bundled Wii Sports disc has been damaged and I'm desperately seeking a replacement, can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can buy the game on its own at a reasonable price?

10 Comments

E-mail nintendo from their website and they will send you one!

i have a never used copy for sale

Original Poster

Sorry, I can't find the relevant email address, only a US version where they supply replacement discs, the UK site doesn't appear to have this option.

Have you got a price in mind?

2 have sold today for over £20 on ebay so i reckon £20 is a fair price but feel free to make an offer

sorry £20 for wii sport game? i have the game will do for £13 ppg

they went for over £20 on ebay so guess ill put mine on there

noticed on ebay thats mad

JimT6480;7110103

Sorry, I can't find the relevant email address, only a US version where … Sorry, I can't find the relevant email address, only a US version where they supply replacement discs, the UK site doesn't appear to have this option.Have you got a price in mind?

[email protected]

I forgot to say they will ask you for the seriel number of your console and it comes in about a week!

They are pretty good, if all else fails I will have a spare one but not till after xmas, the kids got them and we will be a 3 wii household, so 3 wii sports which we really wont need!

i got one for 15 delivered?

Original Poster

Just emailed them, thanks bn4!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions