Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted wii zapper + crossbow

does anyone know of stock online?

7 Comments

If you are anywhere near Liverpool then Toys R Us (next to Costco) have stock as they dont advertise them in the store as you ask the staff member who gives you the item number on some paper

I was going to get it but purchased wii play instead as needed the extra remote

Could also try reserve & collect at Argos's near you... [url]www.argos.co.uk[/url]

No stock anywhere near me that I could find though.

Try Sainsbury's. They do not have them "on show" but if you ask they seem to have them ( I got one when they had the 20% off offer on, normal price was £19.99 so still not bad! )

I want one of these!!!!

Sold out everywhere it looks unless you want to pay silly money...£29.94 delivered.

Dixons

I paid £17.99 they other day from Play.com

Just got one from Argos in Bexleyheath

This thing is actually very good, better than I was expecting. My sis in law got one for Res Evil and brought it up for Christmas and me and the kids have had a great time with the crossbow training games. It's like a scene from the Sinbad movie when you are blasting the skellingtons all over the shop. Very satisfying. :thumbsup:

A recommended buy if you can find one, can't wait for the Nerf type games to come out for this, now that will be fun.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions