Expired

WANTED - Wiimote - Wii Controller - Wii Remote - Wii Remote Controller - Where to buy please???

6 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2008
Where is the cheapest place to buy please at present either on line or at a store?

If E-Bay, which supplier please? I am after 2 so free P&P or at least cheap shipping would be a bonus.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Digger

6 Comments

we bought our wii remote with the wii play game for 34.99 that way we got wii remote and game
they are in most places around that price

Original Poster

Cheers lynles but I already have Wii Play and 2 controllers in total. I am after buying another 2 controllers to make it up to 4 in total. Thanks anyway for your response and I have added rep accordingly

why not do a bit of homework and have a look . when you find out maybe post your results

dealextreme.com/

Have used a few times without problem and goods spot on and reasonably priced. Also good communication via e-mail.

Original Poster

I have done my homework pcfairs. I've searched high and low for 2 - 3 hours and I want to see if the best price I have can be beaten. Cheers for your unput anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions