Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Windows 7, full not upgrade

Hi folks is anyone selling a windows 7, cheaper the bester plz.
    Or a link to the best deal out there.

Have windows 7 on my lappy, but our desktop had my upgrade to Vista on, now Mirosoft are saying that we can't use it as it is an upgrade and not the full versionn. so they have stopped us accessing the computer..
    We get to the main screen, and asks us for the serial no........

We can only access the internet, via firefox.

Wouldn't mind if we had illegal copies, but all legit and cost a fortune................

Cheers

9 Comments

Original Poster

bump..........

I have a copy of Windows 7.. The full version

It is Windows 7 Professional, and it has both the 32bit and the 64bit versions

If I could get £80 + Delivery for it I would be happy.

I bought it and installed it last October and have now recenty bought a new computor and selling my old one which I have re-installed the original Vista Business 32bit. So my Windows 7 pack is just sitting in my cupboard up for grabs

I was going to put it on e-bay next week for around £90, but if you are happy with the price I wont bother and it will save me the fees which I can pass onto you

Original Poster

tyke-eng;8294570

I have a copy of Windows 7.. The full versionIt is Windows 7 … I have a copy of Windows 7.. The full versionIt is Windows 7 Professional, and it has both the 32bit and the 64bit versions If I could get £80 + Delivery for it I would be happy. I bought it and installed it last October and have now recenty bought a new computor and selling my old one which I have re-installed the original Vista Business 32bit. So my Windows 7 pack is just sitting in my cupboard up for grabsI was going to put it on e-bay next week for around £90, but if you are happy with the price I wont bother and it will save me the fees which I can pass onto you

Can this be used on another computer, once used???

markone;8303778

Can this be used on another computer, once used???

Hello, sorry for the delay

Yes as this is a retail copy it is yours for life, so as you get a new PC you can install on your new PC as long as you are not still running your old PC at the same time!

I have found a thread which may explain it a bit better, but quite simply all you do is install the Operating system as normal, then enter the activation code as supplied in the packaging. Normally if it is longer that 6 months since you last did it it is OK, but if not, it gives you an 0800 telephone number to call and they re-active your license without any issues at all. I went through the same process when I got my Windows Vista retail..then a few months later bought a PC with an oem license. So I transferred the license to my friends PC, and their service is excellent!
    here is the link I have found

Full Microsoft T&C's here microsoft.com/Abo…spx
    superuser.com/que…fer

Original Poster

Any movement on price buddy??
    It's a little more than I have available at the moment!!

markone;8310284

Any movement on price buddy??It's a little more than I have available at … Any movement on price buddy??It's a little more than I have available at the moment!!

Make me an offer, I am selling it half retail price as it is
    eclipsecomputers.com/pro…P-R

or if its a "ONE TIME INSTALL" you could buy the OEM version eclipsecomputers.com/pro…P6O

Both more expensive than mine

Original Poster

Sorry for the delay getting back in touch, long shifts...............
    I can go to £70 inc via ppg.

Would you send first as you have no feeback plz

Sorry, I will put it on E-bay then. I Have no feedback here, but I have 100% on ebay Search for tyke-eng and you will find me. If HDUK dont block this, use this link
    shop.ebay.co.uk/mem…53D

£70 quid is a bit too low for me as paypall screw me as well

Original Poster

Ok £75 via ppg with your details eg address and tel as per forum regs buddy....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download79
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??44

See more discussions