Groups

Wanted windows xp media centre disk.

hi i need a windows xp media centre disc.I dont need the coa code as i have that already just the disks.if you dont want to sell them i dont mind paying postage both ways so i can borrow them and post them back.(the computer didnt come with recovery disk and no restore partition on the disk i have checked.)many thanks for looking tim

3 Comments

Original Poster

hi thanks but have tried torrents and iso but can not get them to work so just want real disk while i still have some hair left cos i have been trying for a few days with it thanks tim

Original Poster

bump please

timthehippy;4871544

hi thanks but have tried torrents and iso but can not get them to work so … hi thanks but have tried torrents and iso but can not get them to work so just want real disk while i still have some hair left cos i have been trying for a few days with it thanks tim

Are you sure you are burning it right?
    an ISO is a direct clone of the disc. so when you burn it it is read exactly the same as the original disc (unless the original disc had a protection feature on it, which i don't think the XP MC discs did)

What are you using to burn it with?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Good Sim only deals??510
      2. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333549
      3. Now tv entertainment passes11
      4. Best laptop for a budget of £700?22

See more discussions