Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Wireless Cable Router - Anyone know what model this is ?

Hi,

I'm after a wirless router for my cable modem, anyone know if this is any good as there are no specs on the website:

pcworld.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfiadegeldklejcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=118743&category_oid=-28361#productInformationSection

Can anyone tell me what the model number of it is ?

Or failing this one anybody suggest any others, upto about £40 max, pref cheaper.

Thanks.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Direct link to make it easy for you....

pcworld.co.uk/mar…361

only seems to be in pcworld, dixons and currys and they al have the all same lack of information

i called virgin media the other day.and im getting one for £7.50 i suppose it might depend which package you are on.its maybe worth you calling them.

Original Poster

esq3585;4106953

get the philips one at tesco for … get the philips one at tesco for 19.99http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.202-8889.aspx

I noticed this one too, but read a few bad reports onPhilips ones, anybody know if it's any good ?

Original Poster

duffo247;4107034

i called virgin media the other day.and im getting one for £7.50 i … i called virgin media the other day.and im getting one for £7.50 i suppose it might depend which package you are on.its maybe worth you calling them.

May give this a go, cheers.

Richierea;4107129

I noticed this one too, but read a few bad reports onPhilips ones, … I noticed this one too, but read a few bad reports onPhilips ones, anybody know if it's any good ?

Sister in law has one, runs an xbox 360 and a pc off of it with no probs. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions