Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Wireless headphones to use while i play ps3

Banned
    Need these as theres another tv in the room.

any help appreciated

4 Comments

May have some bluetooth headphones i've never used if you want me to root em out and price em up?

I Got Some Great One For Hubby For 8.50 Plus P&p On Flea Bay Few Weeks Ago From A Power Seller With A Shop On There They Retail For 40 Quid + And Hubby Says They Great. Now He Can Play The Wii And I Can Use The Pc D/stairs

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;2397408

May have some bluetooth headphones i've never used if you want me to root … May have some bluetooth headphones i've never used if you want me to root em out and price em up?

More info please?

DIVA1977;2398173

I Got Some Great One For Hubby For 8.50 Plus P&p On Flea Bay Few Weeks … I Got Some Great One For Hubby For 8.50 Plus P&p On Flea Bay Few Weeks Ago From A Power Seller With A Shop On There They Retail For 40 Quid + And Hubby Says They Great. Now He Can Play The Wii And I Can Use The Pc D/stairs

a link to this? thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214484

See more discussions