Groups

wanted wireless printer around glasgow area?

the one i want from argos is out of stock surprisingly! if you have one can you let me know price and condition please but needs to be wireless thanks
    if i need to put a price i will put £20 for mods sake.

2 Comments

Original Poster

garbage456;6011955

i would recomment getting a wireless printer router, as this connects to … i would recomment getting a wireless printer router, as this connects to any printer and when the printer breaks down you can then buy any printer as the wireless router will still be working

i,m lost? do you just use this in the house and it prints from any laptop to one printer?

Original Poster

garbage456;6025154

you connect this to any printer and it makes it wireless, yes it in house … you connect this to any printer and it makes it wireless, yes it in house as it has to (a) be plugged into the printer(b) plugged into the mains(c) wirelessly connected to your wifi networkeffectively it makes any printer you buy a wireless printer

right i see now sounds good i am going school shopping just shortly so i will have a look when i am out thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions