Expired

Wanted: Xbox 360 203w power brick

Found 18th Sep 2009
I think mine has broken, so if there is anyone out there with a spare one going free (or a very cheap one) please reply. If not does anyone know where to get one for cheap (i don't want to pay too much as it'll be a waste if its not the brick thats gone).

I'm in London if that makes it any easier

3 Comments

I lost my power supply a while back and called Xbox and said my has broke. They send me a free one, you could try that.

Original Poster

ajowen81;6326289

I lost my power supply a while back and called Xbox and said my has … I lost my power supply a while back and called Xbox and said my has broke. They send me a free one, you could try that.

excellent - any idea of the number
BTW was yours in warranty - mine definately isn't

Original Poster

Just wanted to say this did work, my console was manufactured in 2006 so well outside the 1 yr standard warranty. However the automated system tries to help you so the quickest way is this.
1) call 02073659792
2)wait for all of the spiel about online RROD repair options to finish
3) when you can say console, technical support etc say 'Main Menu' (if this doesn't work straight away keep saying it
4) at the main menu say 'Agent'
5) keep saying to the agent my power supply has no light and have already tried a different supply.

Hopefully that will save people 10 mins of going round in circles on the automated system
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771825
    2. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!55
    3. Fake news22
    4. I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?1331

See more discussions