Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted, Xbox 360 console, No acsessories

My xbox has recently broken and is out of warranty, Im looking to buy a replacement, I don't need cables or hard drive or games, I would preferably like it new, and under 100 pounds,
    thanks in advance

4 Comments

Banned

It seems £149.99 for the Arcade version is the cheapest dixons.co.uk/mar…819

Try Ebay secondhand :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2731199

It seems £149.99 for the Arcade version is the cheapest … It seems £149.99 for the Arcade version is the cheapest http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/dix_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0479270099.1218549359@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccladeelidjhdjcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=undefined&sm=undefined&tm=undefined&sku=607047&category_oid=-30819Try Ebay secondhand :thumbsup:

Hmm, thanks for that, ill keep that as a last resort, I would just be paying extra for the accessories which I do not need,
    cheers

Banned

ProRobzy;2731214

Hmm, thanks for that, ill keep that as a last resort, I would just be … Hmm, thanks for that, ill keep that as a last resort, I would just be paying extra for the accessories which I do not need,cheers

Game will have some traded in consoles, might be worth a trip to your nearest

Original Poster

Thanks good idea ill have a look tommorow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?68
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions