EXPIRED

Wanted Xbox 360 games...

Got £16 in my paypal account...
looking for a game or a couple of games depending on what they are.
Looking to get Kane and Lynch if anyone has it... missed it for £12 on ebay... gutted.

But yeah anyone got anything they wanna get rid of?

7 Comments

Original Poster

or ne1 got Need For Speed Most Wanted?

yeah how much you offering ?

Original Poster

Well I bought Carbon brand new from Comet for £4.99 so don't really wanna spend more than that. could stretch to £6 delivered...

i got a copy of kane an lynch that i was thinking of ebaying, is that the price they are going for!! they drop quick dont they. i was looking for a little more than that to be honest.

Original Poster

To be honest that was a one off that I missed... u'll get about £18 in total with the p&p... thats about average.
But then you have ebay charges and everything on top... how much u want for it?

Original Poster

Just bought Kane & Lynch "BRAND NEW" as well... UK Pal version, for £16.48 delivered, paid by paypal... bargain!

Original Poster

Woo Kane & Lynch arrived yesterday, new and sealed pal uk version... Recorded 2nd class delivery!!! £16.48 in total paid by paypal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions