Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - Xbox 360 hard drive

Hello,

Recently splashed out on a basic model 360 and now looking for a 20GB hard drive. Is anyone out there about to upgrade and wanting to sell their old one?

Anything considered!!!!

5 Comments

I'll have one up for sale next week at some point. Was just about to put a thread up to see if anyone has a 60gb/120gb for sale.

I'd need to transfer my data so i'll have to wait until i borrow a kit from someone

Have you tried Microsoft? They sell recon ones for £20 if your 360 meets their requirements.

thesaint;4228930

Have you tried Microsoft? They sell recon ones for £20 if your 360 meets … Have you tried Microsoft? They sell recon ones for £20 if your 360 meets their requirements.

Thanks Saint. I was in the market for one and have just gone for this Rep given.

The Microsoft recon drives can be found here, if your console qualifies:

xboxstorageupgrade.com/hh/…_GB

Jimtastic;4232478

Thanks Saint. I was in the market for one and have just gone for this Thanks Saint. I was in the market for one and have just gone for this Rep given.The Microsoft recon drives can be found here, if your console qualifies:http://www.xboxstorageupgrade.com/hh/web/home/hhauthentication.jsp?ssLocale=en_GB

Glad it helped.

I am probably going to use it to get one for my sons 360 that he got at christmas.

Original Poster

thesaint;4228930

Have you tried Microsoft? They sell recon ones for £20 if your 360 meets … Have you tried Microsoft? They sell recon ones for £20 if your 360 meets their requirements.

Thank you very much for the tip - will enter details tomorrow to see if I qualify - bought the cosole off Ebay so hope it doesnt require any original purchase information.

Always amazed by people's willingness to share information on this site. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767158
      3. word association Game73844447
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740

See more discussions