Groups

Wanted - Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

Hey

I was wondering if anyone had a hard drive transfer cable, i can either buy or that i can pay the postage there and back for, i really need one

*mod edit - item cannot be 'sold' but p&p charges only are allowed.

Thanks

Chralph

5 Comments

i know what you mean got a cable but no cd emailed xbox they told me to fill in the form but wouldn't you know it got a 60 gig to upgrade in elite i wonder what their reply will be next lol if i hear of a way to get the cd you can use mine so fingers crossed!!

Original Poster

can you not downlaod the cd from a torrent site..

supermod

As the cable has no RRP & is available for 'free' then they cannot be resold on HUKD.

or that i can pay the postage there and back for, i really need one

I've moved it to misc as you are allowed to list your second part of the request & pay only postage & packing charges. But please, no charges for the actual item. Thanks.

dude emailed microsoft gotta send in a request form so gonna give it a go as i said if i get one you can borrow it

told by the contact that you don't have to fill in the elite serial part and i should still get one so who knows

i should be getting a kit soon, so may be able to burn the disc for you... i need to keep hold of the cable though because I'm doing a load of 250gb's for my mates
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions