Wanted: Xbox 360 Migration Cable

14 replies
Found 19th Oct 2009
I made the most of the amazon mis-price and managed to bag myself a cheap elite, i cant use it until i can transfer all my saved games and data over to the new hard drive.
I know you can send off for these through microsoft but im far to impatient.

Just wondered if someones got one to sell or is really kind and to borrow and il pay for postage and a deposit?

Thanks

14 Comments

just so you know mate, contact Microsoft and get one off them for free, all you need is 2 serial codes and they send you one :thumbsup: HTH

you can get em on fleebay m8 for £6 and that was just a quick look,
shop.ebay.co.uk/ite…301

but danny's post is better lol,

Sloth/Mod

Can't buy/sell these here as they have no RRP

Banned

Moved to misc. You may be lucky in obtaining a loan.

I ordered one off ebay but the CD that came with it just contained PC apps for you to manually move the data across - it was alright for most games but messed up my Forza saves.

On the other hand, I sent off the request form for a migration kit in September and have still had nothing.

Then there's the postal strike that will mess things up even further at the weekend...

Original Poster

Painkiller;6624266

I ordered one off ebay but the CD that came with it just contained PC … I ordered one off ebay but the CD that came with it just contained PC apps for you to manually move the data across - it was alright for most games but messed up my Forza saves.On the other hand, I sent off the request form for a migration kit in September and have still had nothing.Then there's the postal strike that will mess things up even further at the weekend...

This is the reason that im hoping someone on here has one, if you havent heard and that was in september then im not getting one for ages!

Some one must have one and be kind enough to lend me one

just wondering mate, how much did you pay for this 'cheap' elite ?

Crippsy;6624390

This is the reason that im hoping someone on here has one, if you havent … This is the reason that im hoping someone on here has one, if you havent heard and that was in september then im not getting one for ages!Some one must have one and be kind enough to lend me one

Remember you need the cable and the correct transfer cd also, there are different versions of cd .:thumbsup:

Painkiller;6624266

I ordered one off ebay but the CD that came with it just contained PC … I ordered one off ebay but the CD that came with it just contained PC apps for you to manually move the data across - it was alright for most games but messed up my Forza saves.On the other hand, I sent off the request form for a migration kit in September and have still had nothing.Then there's the postal strike that will mess things up even further at the weekend...

Go buy a 120gb from argos an hope the 120gb develops a fault just after you use the migration cable on your other hard drive.

I sent of for one a few days ago from microsoft so once i've used mine i'll be happy to lend it out as long as postage is paid and i get it back!

danny09;6624458

just wondering mate, how much did you pay for this 'cheap' elite ?

£130 with extra controller pure and lego batman!:w00t:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6624850

£130 with extra controller pure and lego batman!:w00t:

Just shy of £130 correct

Souljacker ; If i could that would be awesome, im going to send off for one tomorrow so i hope one of us gets one!

dontasciime ; Tempting....

Just gutted that i have a new elite but its just redundant....just sat there on its own unopened.

Original Poster

Painkiller;6624266

So Painkiller did the cable work on most of your saves?

I cant believe with all these xbox deals no one on HUKD has a migration cable.....or their just not that kind hearted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions