Groups

WANTED XBOX 360 TRANSFER CABLE THINGY!

Just bought a 60GB HD and want to transfer my game saves, downloaded stuff from my 20GB HD to it before I sell it.

I know I can get one from Microsoft but was just wondering if a HUKD member had one as I would probably get it quicker from them!

I am prepared to pay postage both ways

12 Comments

I have one. How much you willing to spend?

Original Poster

Just however much it costs to send it to me and back! A couple of quid? I'm not even sure how it works - has it got instructions with it?

TheMafia;5264295

Just however much it costs to send it to me and back! A couple of quid? … Just however much it costs to send it to me and back! A couple of quid? I'm not even sure how it works - has it got instructions with it?

Oh sorry, I misread, thought you wanted to buy. I haven't opened it yet (still in box with 120gb hard drive). If I end up using the hard drive, will let you know.

Original Poster

Ok thanks mate

if you cant get hold of one mate, may be easier to get a memory card to transfer your data with.
    quite expensive though, so might be worth keeping an eye out on here.

get one for free from microsoft whats the problem with that its free

When I ordered one from microsoft it took about 2 weeks to arrive but at least it was free

I have one you can borrow. But couldnt post till friday:thumbsup:

Original Poster

stretters87;5264629

When I ordered one from microsoft it took about 2 weeks to arrive but at … When I ordered one from microsoft it took about 2 weeks to arrive but at least it was free

Just bought a new 60GB HD so would want it asap to be honest!

supermod

As it's a freebie item, previous threads offering these for sale have been locked, so I'm locking this one. But it looks like michaelanderson has offered to loan you one - if that's the case if you report this thread we can move it to MISC (Freebie - p&p only) & unlock it so you can sort out details etc, thanks

Original Poster

michaelanderson;5264648

I have one you can borrow. But couldnt post till friday:thumbsup:

Yes that would be great thanks, please PM me your info and I'll do the same! :thumbsup:

TheMafia;5268260

Yes that would be great thanks, please PM me your info and I'll do the … Yes that would be great thanks, please PM me your info and I'll do the same! :thumbsup:

Pm Sent:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      2. Vodafone Broadband Issues11
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231364
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047169

See more discussions