Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: YOUR WOOLWORTHS PICTURES

I have just finished creating my website which is based on my career at Woolworths. I want to do a section called "Woolworths in Pictures". If you have any pictures of Woolworths stores (inside and outside) before or after the company collapsed, I would like them. You can either post them online and send me a link or pm me and I will send you my email so you can email me the pictures.

Many thanks

23 Comments

Have you Googled Wolworths in Google images?

use google images then autopager plugin for firefox to scroll them or cooliris :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok, thanks, I'll try google images. I am sure many staff members took pictures of their stores as well so would like them as well please.

wats ur website called ?

Original Poster

DomWall;4561778

wats ur website called ?

My website is called "woolworths: my career". Google it and it's the first result that comes up.

Seems like a good idea hope you find some pictures very nostalgic i remember our woolies in the 70s closed down early 80s i used to buy my Lps & singles there anyway good luck and i will look at your website.

nice link to hotukdeals matey. You must have loved working there by the sounds of it

bazzaric;4562750

nice link to hotukdeals matey. You must have loved working there by the … nice link to hotukdeals matey. You must have loved working there by the sounds of it

Nice to see somebody taking pride in there job and yes sounds like he loved his job lol.

jaysexy212005;4562244

My website is called "woolworths: my career". Google it and it's the … My website is called "woolworths: my career". Google it and it's the first result that comes up.

Its not very ethical to discuss staff members that you used to work with in that way dude, not cool. :whistling:

Quote from site

Later on I discovered from ******* it was ******* who phoned the Woolworths suspect helpline. ******** had become ******** favourite employee. She sometimes even gave him a neck massage. This phone line was for staff to confidentially tip of Woolworths of anyone they think is stealing in their store. This resulted in store detectives visiting the stores. ******** thought ******** was stealing and called the hotline.

Banned

esq3585;4562810

Its not very ethical to discuss staff members that you used to work with … Its not very ethical to discuss staff members that you used to work with in that way dude, not cool. :whistling:Quote from siteLater on I discovered from ******* it was ******* who phoned the Woolworths suspect helpline. ******** had become ******** favourite employee. She sometimes even gave him a neck massage. This phone line was for staff to confidentially tip of Woolworths of anyone they think is stealing in their store. This resulted in store detectives visiting the stores. ******** thought ******** was stealing and called the hotline.

I thought it was a bit personal in part's too.

Banned

Got to remove names mate...get in trouble, looks good though apart from that.

Good luck finding people to work with that will put their trust in you in future, if they come across your website they will run a mile.
    Whether you like or dont like people at work you shouldn't really start a website slagging them off.

This unintended mine of comedy is a pure gem of giggles.

** The interview classic:-
    “Tell me what new characteristics you can bring to our store.” “Sorry?” I said. **

** You will see later on in this book whether this Health and Safety advice was actually practiced. **

** Imagine a really chubby/fat customer comes on my till to pay for a few items. I am meant to be offering him/her a chocolate bar that is on a "special offer" to help his weight problem? **

** I will always remember 'name' for not knowing how to Manager and possibly colluding in theft. **

** For example, a video game rated sixteen cannot be sold to a 12 year old or anyone else under the age of sixteen. **

** He once used the F word against me and I told him to **** off right there and then. **

lolz

All criticism from others aside, I've got to tell you man, I really enjoyed reading through your site. Reminds me a lot of my time working in a small chain shop. I did find your enthusiasm for the old place touching, too. Good work, dude.

Troll time :P

Poor design, but very entertaining. You should try using a spelling and grammar checker too, as there are parts which make very little sense.

I find it completely hilarious though how you have analysed your workmates and talked about them rofl... Especially the business with Iain trying to "pop her cherry" ROFL.

Sorry to hear you were robbed at knifepoint, that must have been terrible. By the way, the plural of knife is knives not knifes.

Overall, for the site: 2/10
    SPG: 6/10
    Entertainment: 10/10

Edit: ROFL AT THE SARAH BIT.

Banned

http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk459/365project/woolworths.jpg
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk90/colinhaggart/SheernessWoolworths20thofDecember20.jpg
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/tuscan440/DSC00087.jpg
    http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd300/dtcole1/Liverpool%202008/DSC02566.jpg

Banned

i only just noticed in 1 of the pics... check out the price of the laptop!! lol

Banned

I sense a court case coming........ Let us know the verdict will Ya?

Original Poster

DangerGod, thanks for the pictures. Everyone else, thanks for the feedback. I'll change the names so I am not using real names.

greaternesslol;4705841

I want the website removed post haste and an apology printed.

I want £1,000,000. Think either us will get lucky?:whistling:

Shengis;4705864

I want £1,000,000. Think either us will get lucky?:whistling:

Well you may get lucky as it 2.30am!:w00t:

Sadly you wont be getting £1,000,000.:-(

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4705868

Well you may get lucky as it 2.30am!:w00t:

Twice in a month? Sod that :lol:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
    4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions