Groups

WANTED: Zagg discount code please??

Can anyone PM me one please??

40% or more?

Thank you!

9 Comments

Have you been on the website and registered for there once a week ipad give-away, they send out a code if you register for that....

Original Poster

gimmeabargain

Have you been on the website and registered for there once a week ipad … Have you been on the website and registered for there once a week ipad give-away, they send out a code if you register for that....

I have don't but i think it goes down everytime... I need to make another order

I've just got a 20% off one..let me know if that's any good. Or try registering to another email address?

What shield are you after? I've got a full body iphone 3gs one if its any good?

Ive got a 40% off u can have if no ones got a 50% off

Original Poster

Just registered again... and got a 50% code! haha.

Thanks for all the offers though guys I was after the side shields for the iPhone 4.

I bought the easy install one last week and I should've bought the full maximum shield I've ended up spending an extra £6 but ah well!

Original Poster

How do i leave Rep? everything had changed...

You can't leave rep anymore. The best you can do is 'like' the posts, by clicking on the thumbs up icon ------------>
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764344
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger11
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99

See more discussions