Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Zippo - any design

As title, the cheapest i can find is £18 delivered (from Sky-BoxUSA). Has to be a genuine one too

i would consider any design

Cheers!

6 Comments

check ebay, I got a genuine zippo, 2nd hand with 'Mutley' engraved on it in gothic writing for £3. No idea what the relevance of 'Mutley' was but I thought it was sort of cool! I've had a couple of others for under a fiver, but you have to be quick and lucky!

also remember zippos have a lifetime guarantee, so if you buy a very cheap broken one you can send it off to zippo uk and get it fixed for free

Banned

chrishill;3978669

check ebay, I got a genuine zippo, 2nd hand with 'Mutley' engraved on it … check ebay, I got a genuine zippo, 2nd hand with 'Mutley' engraved on it in gothic writing for £3. No idea what the relevance of 'Mutley' was but I thought it was sort of cool! I've had a couple of others for under a fiver, but you have to be quick and lucky!also remember zippos have a lifetime guarantee, so if you buy a very cheap broken one you can send it off to zippo uk and get it fixed for free

I second Ebay...had a few off there and if you know what to look for you'll be ok...
    Got a beautiful one with the 1st Air Cav logo on for £15 delivered

Its only the workings that are guaranteed though...not the casing!

I've sent you a message,my mate sells zippo's on ebay amongst other things.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers for all the replies

rep added to all

Look on Amazon. A marketplace seller (presentstore) lists loads from under a tenner. Looks like carriage would be a couple of quid on top.

Dealextreme are offering "Genuine Zippo lighters" for about £10-65 delivered.

Here's one,

dealextreme.com/det…474
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions