Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted: ZTE blade/Orange San fran UNLOCKED

willing to pay up to £100 inc postage. must be immaculate and unlocked. rooted if poss.
    payment via paypal gift only.

cheers

6 Comments

hang fire unless your that desperate, £110 or were £95 inc a £10 top-up offer other day with a few toys chucked in, wait until they get back in stock....plus quidco too
    just got 1 yesterday, took less than 5 mins to unlock for free, classy phone for the price

korky69

hang fire unless your that desperate, £110 or were £95 inc a £10 top-up of … hang fire unless your that desperate, £110 or were £95 inc a £10 top-up offer other day with a few toys chucked in, wait until they get back in stock....plus quidco toojust got 1 yesterday, took less than 5 mins to unlock for free, classy phone for the price

+1

back in stock at orange for £109 with the gift set, dont know if it'll drop to the £95 offer again....dont forget £12 quidco
    Edited by: "korky69" 13th Dec 2010

Original Poster

korky69

back in stock at orange for £109 with the gift set, dont know if it'll … back in stock at orange for £109 with the gift set, dont know if it'll drop to the £95 offer again....dont forget £12 quidco

shows as out of stock on the Orange website

they were in, i ordered 1 for myself as i keep playing with my o/h's... phone that is ;-)
    best off keep checking daily if you're after 1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?34
      2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)22
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn26
      4. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand34

See more discussions