EXPIRED

WANTED:Adidas Tracksuit Bottoms

Im looking for a pair of Adidas tracksuit bottoms like the ones in the pic. I have been told that they are discontinued! I cant even find a used pair on Ebay
They are grey with navy stripes - I need a large pair if anyone can help?

Thanks

img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

5 Comments

am assuming something like these - ]link

Original Poster

Them's the ones thanks! Was hoping to get them a bit cheaper if poss

look for the vouchers in the voucher section

Littlewoods Direct have them £2 cheaper but you probably then have to pay postage. Abound, AdditionsDirect, Freemans & Grattan catalogues may have them in too (many of these catalogues are owned by the same companies).

If you order through Quidco you will receive cashback and as killabyte says, if you look through the voucher section you could get them cheaper. Some also give a big % off the price for a 1st order.

palspal

Littlewoods Direct have them £2 cheaper but you probably then have to pay … Littlewoods Direct have them £2 cheaper but you probably then have to pay postage. Abound, AdditionsDirect, Freemans & Grattan catalogues may have them in too (many of these catalogues are owned by the same companies). If you order through Quidco you will receive cashback and as killabyte says, if you look through the voucher section you could get them cheaper. Some also give a big % off the price for a 1st order.

can i be turned into a mod for helping???? lol :giggle: :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cats and royal canin biscuits34
    2. Morrisons Cafe23
    3. Problem with new double glazed installation55
    4. Best 12" Android Tablet23

See more discussions