Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED..JACK RUSSELL DOG

Hi i am hoping someone on here can help.

I am looking for a jack russell preferably not a puppy and an older one but not to old.

Needs to be good with children and house trained.

Thank you

9 Comments

im fairly sure you cant buy or sell animals on here, why dont you try the rspca or something

hi, i got mine from pets4homes.co.uk
    you should look on there.

Or you could try The Dogs Trust - they always have masses of unwanted dogs needing a new home. Nearest to you is probably in Evesham (I have rehomed a dog from here before):

dogstrust.org.uk/reh…lse

The Dogs Trust, or I'm sure there will be a specific Jack Russell Terrier rescue service you can contact.
    I have also heard of preloved or something like that where people have found homes for pets, but personally my first port of call would be rescue centres.

I have one you can have for £10 but not willing to included recorded delivery, it will have to be standard parcel for that money.

Original Poster

haha

Ommid

I have one you can have for £10 but not willing to included recorded … I have one you can have for £10 but not willing to included recorded delivery, it will have to be standard parcel for that money.

ohhhhh haha lol ok then when will it be here lol

Original Poster

ok thank you everyone im looking for my mum as she recently lost one and was devastated so thank you xx

Original Poster

cockyhammer

im fairly sure you cant buy or sell animals on here, why dont you try the … im fairly sure you cant buy or sell animals on here, why dont you try the rspca or something

ohhhh no i was asking wether anyone knew where i could get one..sorry

hi. i have a jack russell for sale. just over a year old. loves walks. makes a great family pet live in wakefield area. £100.00 or nearest offer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…59
      2. Best place to buy an iPad second hand?11
      3. Quad-core laptop under £470?21
      4. Fitbit HR310

See more discussions