Wanted....LCD corner swivel tilt bracket

    I'm after a corner lcd tv bracket that will tilt, anyone know if you can get these cheap or at all!! failing that i would like a bracket that i can attach to a wall then the tv could be pulled out and tilted when in use??? Any ideas welcome


    Are you looking for a wall arm? Ones that can fold flush against a wall when not in use? I'm looking for something similar as my TV is in the corner.

    Something like this?

    ]Wedgwood Wall Arms - Just one site.

    Shop around for a Double/Dual Wall Mount Arm, most of them should already accommodate a suffiicent amount of tilt.

    I have one of ]these, its been brilliant, and its foldable, with a fully adjustable tilt.

    Original Poster

    Yeah if you can imagine a boxed in combi boiler then a wall running away from it, i want the lcd either attached by a coner bracket to the both of them or a bracket attached to the boxed in bit that can be folded flush aginst it when not in use. The tv is 17" and is vesa compatible. Want a bracket that can hide a digi sender behind too...dont want much!!

    i recommend using av4home
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

      See more discussions