Expired

WANTED:Sub £300, 26" HD Ready LCD TV (built in freeview preferable)

10 replies
Found 3rd Aug 2008
Title says it all really.

Ideal if its black and i dont want to pay more than 300 quid.

Edit: now realised i want a 26", for same price category.....

10 Comments

TRY TELELAND. GOOD PRICE FREE DELIVERY AND 5 YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR GUARANTEE.THE MAKE IS NORMALLY HANISPREE BUT WITH THAT GUARANTEE WHO CARES ABOUT NAME..i BOUGHT A 37" AND ITS FANTASTIC

Original Poster

ill have a look, thanks

Banned

ebuyer.com/pro…916
i bought one for my son and it is a very good tv
read the reviews.

Banned

For £349 (slightly over budget) you can get this Humax with built in Freeview and 160gb HDD recorder

For another £29.99 you can get a 3 yr warranty

empiredirect.co.uk/con…htm

Banned

Vistron for £294 ebuyer.com/pro…916 with freeview (also HDMI which surprised me:w00t:)

Banned

Doh! beat me to it

wozzer8;2664239

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131916i bought one for my son and it is a … http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131916i bought one for my son and it is a very good tvread the reviews.

read all of the reviews!!! also read the ones that hot been posted on the net, and not just the ones on ebuyer.

although i think this one from ebuyer sums it up nicely:

"I got this TV when it was 270pounds and to get a 32" TV with HMDI input and freeview is excellent. However, for the money the picture quality is average & sound quality is average. The finish is a nice gloss black but it just has that look which makes it seem cheap. The buttons on the TV are aweful. I wanted this to go on the wall and taking the stand off was easy. If you are thinking of this and unsure type in item#130797 - does the job well.

Therefore if you want a 32" at the lowest price - get this TV - just bear in mind - you get what you pay for. Also, still no code for Sky remote and the TV remote works ok if you point directly at the TV. Pressing the buttons harder on the remote does nothing. Just make sure you are pointing at the sensor. It works better now it is higher up on the wall for me!"

Original Poster

im now looking for a 26" NOT 32" anybody have any more ideas??

Original Poster

bump 1

Original Poster

bump 2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Flowers for anniversary44
    2. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?33
    3. Help: NowTV Movie pass923
    4. Kids cut and glue books22