Groups

Wanted:Sunsavers codes from Saturday and Sunday

If anyone has a spare sunsaver code for Saturday and Sunday I'd really appreciate them please

6 Comments

00a6mc3t
    35ln26g4
    That's my codes from sat & sun, unsure if you can use the same code twice? Do you have a code for today please ?

Original Poster

Thanks Kayleigh01. Unfortunately someone has stolen those codes and used them already, and hasn't even bothered to thank you for them.
    If you have any more, would really appreciate them by PM - but thank you, really appreciated that you tried to help

Unfortunately you can only use the code once had this trouble as Daughter used mine!!

So you can only use a code once... How does that work do they post different codes in each paper then? Or is it the same code in each paper as not only would you buy so many papers you need to book and a nightmare for the paper to issue different codes in each paper or everyone has the same code each day..

johnnneyboy11th Jul

Thanks Kayleigh01. Unfortunately someone has stolen those codes and used …Thanks Kayleigh01. Unfortunately someone has stolen those codes and used them already, and hasn't even bothered to thank you for them. If you have any more, would really appreciate them by PM - but thank you, really appreciated that you tried to help

Hi.
    no one stole it, like the user said, it was her codes that she was giving to you but still was unsure if they could be used twice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions