Expired

Wanted:Sunsavers codes from Saturday and Sunday

Found 10th Jul 2017
If anyone has a spare sunsaver code for Saturday and Sunday I'd really appreciate them please
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
00a6mc3t
35ln26g4
That's my codes from sat & sun, unsure if you can use the same code twice? Do you have a code for today please ?
Thanks Kayleigh01. Unfortunately someone has stolen those codes and used them already, and hasn't even bothered to thank you for them.
If you have any more, would really appreciate them by PM - but thank you, really appreciated that you tried to help
Unfortunately you can only use the code once had this trouble as Daughter used mine!!
So you can only use a code once... How does that work do they post different codes in each paper then? Or is it the same code in each paper as not only would you buy so many papers you need to book and a nightmare for the paper to issue different codes in each paper or everyone has the same code each day..
johnnneyboy11th Jul

Thanks Kayleigh01. Unfortunately someone has stolen those codes and used …Thanks Kayleigh01. Unfortunately someone has stolen those codes and used them already, and hasn't even bothered to thank you for them. If you have any more, would really appreciate them by PM - but thank you, really appreciated that you tried to help

Hi.
no one stole it, like the user said, it was her codes that she was giving to you but still was unsure if they could be used twice.
I will be one code short to enter £1000, i would appreciate just one thanks
Anyone got an unused code for Friday the 6th. I'm one short for the holiday
Any more codes from today please? Pm me them if possible, thank you
Hi has anyone got the 1st sunsavers code from saturday 6th & today Friday 12th pm please
thanks
Does anyone have the 8 digit unique sunsavers codes from the 7th and 8th of Jan would really appreciate if anyone has them as I chucked my papers out not knowing I needed those codes
I have spare unused sun savers code from today sat 13 to swap for an unused sat 6 one if anyone’s interested
I have 2 spare unused sun savers code from today sat 13 to swap for an unused sat 6 one & fri 12th if anyone’s interested
Has anyone got a spare sunsavers code for yesterdays paper Saturday 13th please, would really appreciate it thank you.
Does any one please have Sunday 7th code I Could hVe please I’m currently in hospital with Australian flu ,and I’ve mislaid the paper I have all the other codes I’m hoping someone will be kind enough to help me out please

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions