Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED:Wharfedale DVDR24HD remote

Mine has stopped working,& despite two emails to Wharfedale,i've not had a reply.Does anyone have a broken dvd that they want to sell the remote from,or any other help?
    Best i've found so far for an original one is about £20 - loathe to pay that when i only paid £40 for the dvd recorder new.

9 Comments

Might be worth cheking with ebuyer? they were selling them...but have run out...maybe be able to see if they have remotes though?

Original Poster

Will do.I might get a reply from Wharfedale today though......i'd sent it to the person at @aiquk.com instead of aiguk.com :whistling:

lol fair enough well good luck to ya...furthermore might be worth cheking with argos...they sell a lot of wharfdale products

Original Poster

bfjem;3834266

lol fair enough well good luck to ya...furthermore might be worth cheking … lol fair enough well good luck to ya...furthermore might be worth cheking with argos...they sell a lot of wharfdale products

That's where i got it - can't find the receipt though.

hmmmmif you can remember the date of purchase and produce bank statement you should be ok had a similar problem with argos and a TV before and once we'd clarified it was from there they fixed asap

Original Poster

Got it on my Argos card.I've just wiggled the battery connectors inside the remote,& that seems to have done the trick - it's working again.:w00t:

Andydreamtheater;3834576

Got it on my Argos card.I've just wiggled the battery connectors inside … Got it on my Argos card.I've just wiggled the battery connectors inside the remote,& that seems to have done the trick - it's working again.:w00t:

lol great news! still might be worth cheking with Argos about a replacement? dont want a dodgy controller

Original Poster

I'll have to find the receipt - or hunt out the statement.Might be worth asking them about it.
    thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

np glad to have helped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions