WANTING A 5MegaPixel TOUCH MOBILE PHONE PAY AS YOU GO

can anyone help me im looking for a 5mp touch mobile although i like the lg viewty red
the silver im not keen on,would prefer vodafone but if phone could be unlocked to vodaphone MUST BE PAY AS YOU GO
i have just £110 max
many thanks

5 Comments

LG KU990 is 5MP has got a slow motion video recording feature and it's touchscreen.

Also I believe you can find it for that price.

play.com/Mob…GZU

Black
hotukdeals.com/ite…y-/

You would be better off buying a separate camera if that what you want it for,a 5MP on a phone equates to a 3MP digi cam at best

ms2005;5368800

You would be better off buying a separate camera if that what you want it … You would be better off buying a separate camera if that what you want it for,a 5MP on a phone equates to a 3MP digi cam at best

Totally agree. Remember that mobile phone cameras don't have OPTICAL ZOOM which makes a huge difference. I still think digital zoom is pants. My camcorder is like 1200x Digital which is useless.

Original Poster

many thanks i will have a look

asandino;5368826

Totally agree. Remember that mobile phone cameras don't have OPTICAL … Totally agree. Remember that mobile phone cameras don't have OPTICAL ZOOM which makes a huge difference. I still think digital zoom is pants. My camcorder is like 1200x Digital which is useless.

I hate it even more when they take the optical and multiply it by the digital and say that is the zoom ability, like on camcorders, once you get into digital zoom the quality is shocking

Digital zoom is a waste of space
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32156
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …188498
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1949
    4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating54

See more discussions