wanting a new car

hi everyone...im looking for a new car...i have a panda 07 plate and im looking for something a bit bigger with 5 doors pref under about 12000 and even better if it comes in cool colours eg yellow orange lime green etc...i live in lincolnshire...can any one recommend a car or see a really good deal on one
thanks so much

26 Comments

what about a mazda 2 5 door? you can get that in lime green and its supposedly a great wee car,

thelightisgreen.com/Maz…jpg

Fiesta?

Have a tour of local car dealerships, see what takes your fancy.

Skoda Fabia?

ceed 7 year warranty - diesel same price as petrol lots of deals on web don't just go to main dealer

Banned

autotrader............

yellow orange lime green

there not cool btw.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6630233

there not cool btw.

for a girl they are...x

Original Poster

thanks everyone for the great suggestions...
keep them coming...i love the excitement of buy something new

Banned

black gerbil1;6630233

there not cool btw.

freddysmum;6630256

for a girl they are...x

not often anyone agrees with the gimp, but even for a girl they are not cool

Banned

freddysmum;6630273

thanks everyone for the great suggestions...keep them coming...i love the … thanks everyone for the great suggestions...keep them coming...i love the excitement of buy something new

tell that to your man.........

Original Poster

dimebars;6630284

tell that to your man.........

oh...he deff excites me more...;-)

Original Poster

dimebars;6630278

not often anyone agrees with the gimp, but even for a girl they are not … not often anyone agrees with the gimp, but even for a girl they are not cool

ok...i will rephrase it..they are cool colours for me....:-D

black gerbil1;6630233

there not cool btw.

Cool or not a bad colour can affect re-sale values.

My sister's just got a new Fiesta and they're really nice, might be a bit pricier than 12K though, unless you can pick up one around 6 months old. My sister's got the fushia one off the advert but the lime one is fab!!

Annie1508;6630471

My sister's just got a new Fiesta and they're really nice, might be a bit … My sister's just got a new Fiesta and they're really nice, might be a bit pricier than 12K though, unless you can pick up one around 6 months old. My sister's got the fushia one off the advert but the lime one is fab!!

ur jokin right? 12k for a fiesta!! hahaha, they had these for about 8 or 9k when they just came out, they also did a sort of buy one get one free on these cars in glasgow

Banned

Bobef90;6630222

ceed 7 year warranty - diesel same price as petrol lots of deals on … ceed 7 year warranty - diesel same price as petrol lots of deals on web don't just go to main dealer

My new car arrives tomorrow. Its basically one of these ^^^^^^^ . 1.6CRDi Premium. £35pa road tax and 69MPG, which is pretty damned good for a Focus sized vehicle.

Bobef90;6630222

ceed 7 year warranty - diesel same price as petrol lots of deals on … ceed 7 year warranty - diesel same price as petrol lots of deals on web don't just go to main dealer

lol is that the KIA?

Original Poster

guv;6630725

My new car arrives tomorrow. Its basically one of these ^^^^^^^ . 1.6CRDi … My new car arrives tomorrow. Its basically one of these ^^^^^^^ . 1.6CRDi Premium. £35pa road tax and 69MPG, which is pretty damned good for a Focus sized vehicle.

that sounds good...was it from a main dealer...or did you get it better priced somewhere else

Consider resale value when choosing colour, black silver always popular. Lime green and Tango Orange maybe less of a target customer.

Those are all good colours for...

Lamborghinis

http://www.lambojack.com/2005%20Monterey%20Photos/Lime%20Green%20Murci.jpg

Banned

freddysmum;6631177

that sounds good...was it from a main dealer...or did you get it better … that sounds good...was it from a main dealer...or did you get it better priced somewhere else

buyacar.co.uk

Yes, it was a better price than even using the scrappage scheme. In fact, the price was cheaper than a main dealer tried to flog me one that was 18 months old!

BTW - ignore the troll poster above laughing at a "KIA" (which this isnt). He drives imaginary cars and is 16 years old.

Original Poster

guv;6631313

buyacar.co.ukYes, it was a better price than even using the scrappage … buyacar.co.ukYes, it was a better price than even using the scrappage scheme. In fact, the price was cheaper than a main dealer tried to flog me one that was 18 months old!BTW - ignore the troll poster above laughing at a "KIA" (which this isnt). He drives imaginary cars and is 16 years old.

that sounds good....will look at it

cribert;6630628

ur jokin right? 12k for a fiesta!! hahaha, they had these for about 8 or … ur jokin right? 12k for a fiesta!! hahaha, they had these for about 8 or 9k when they just came out, they also did a sort of buy one get one free on these cars in glasgow

I think the full price was £13½K and yes, I did say the same thing that Fiesta's used to be one of the cheapest cars you could get - not any more, although they do look bigger and better than they used to.

Original Poster

well hubby put his foot down with the car colour...he agrees about resale value and if i was keeping it for a long time it wouldnt be as bad but will be changing again in a couple of years...found a skoda fabia greenline near to us (in silver) which looks good (pre-registered) so its prob gonna be that..but im not allowed flower transfers either...(how boring i only wanted a few daisies..)
men have no idea about women and cars...but he earns the money so i have to let him win(sometimes)

Banned

my sis-in-law wanted one of those ghastly pink fiesta's

turns out a brand new mini was cheaper per month than the fraud

she now drives a mini
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions