Wanting a new game for xbox 360 but have no idea!! HELP

Have been playing Alan wake, which I love but coming to the end of it now and looking for a new game to buy, any suggestions? Was thinking about Batman!!!
Thanks

16 Comments

Banned

Was about to say batman then saw the rest of your description. Batman is very good, would definately recommend it especially if you liked alan wake.

Batman is fantastic, you'll get a lot of fun out of it
I'm addicted to Borderlands at the moment which is another fantastic game (if you enjoy the fallout 3/Oblivion kind of genre)

SecondNature08;8914085

Batman is fantastic, you'll get a lot of fun out of it :)I'm addicted to … Batman is fantastic, you'll get a lot of fun out of it :)I'm addicted to Borderlands at the moment which is another fantastic game (if you enjoy the fallout 3/Oblivion kind of genre)

Borderlands is amazing

anything in my thread is worth a play lol

seriously though assassins creed 2 is good

both games are outstanding , cannot go wrong with either one of them in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Bioshock 2, Borderlands, Fable 2, Dead Space, Batman, any of those are worth a go IMO!

Original Poster

Thanks guys, what's the difference between batman standard and GOTY? thanks as I see game are selling it for 7.99 pre owned ?1

If you want a cheap good game then you could go for Mass Effect 1.

mrman007;8914156

Thanks guys, what's the difference between batman standard and GOTY? … Thanks guys, what's the difference between batman standard and GOTY? thanks as I see game are selling it for 7.99 pre owned ?1

GOTY includes all DLC

Original Poster

Richard S;8914255

GOTY includes all DLC

Thankyou :thumbsup:
Think I will go for batman then
Thanks to all :geek:

Red Dead Redemption is good, also Bioshock 1or 2 are both good games too!

Original Poster

Linzilou81;8914502

Red Dead Redemption is good, also Bioshock 1or 2 are both good games too!

Red dead is on my list, forgot about that 1 thanks :-D

Banned

Borderlands is amazing if you want to play online with others, especially if you got some mates to play it with.
Bioshock and mass effect would also be two RPG to get, both very cheap nowadays.

Not a fan of red dead or AC2 myself but most seem to like them

You've made a good choice with Arkham Asylum.

MBeeching;8914867

You've made a good choice with Arkham Asylum.

definately, give borderlands a go to, great game.

I'm loving Red Dead Redemption at the moment, just finished it though which is a shame - quite a short game but worth it.

OH, AND:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100514065050/alanwake/images/a/a6/Barryprotectshimself.jpg

Barry with Christmas lights on - best image ever.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions