Found 11th Oct 2008
Anyone seen any good deals where to get an iphone please?

1. Ask
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPhone
14 Comments

On contract or PAYG ?

Original Poster

Sorry should have said...

Contract

There are only 3 places you can get the iPhone on contract: Apple store(not online), O2 shop and Carphone Warehouse - there are no deals and they all charge the same price for handset and contract term.

Are you wanting to unlock the phone or happy with O2 ?

They all charge the same, and you won't get any Deals or discounts instore. Even online you wont, however you may get £45 cashback from buying the iphone through carphone warehouse :-)

Original Poster

PasPer2;3172251

Are you wanting to unlock the phone or happy with O2 ?

I want something that is very similar to the tariff I am currently on, well the cost anyway.

I am currently with Vodafone and pay £25 + £6.95 insurance and for this get 150 minutes, unlimited Mobile Internet, 500 texts.

Original Poster

ajay87;3172543

They all charge the same, and you won't get any Deals or discounts … They all charge the same, and you won't get any Deals or discounts instore. Even online you wont, however you may get £45 cashback from buying the iphone through carphone warehouse :-)

That was the next thing I was going to do, check Quidco.

If you want to stay with vodafone i would suggest getting one a 1st generation iphone from fleabay and unlock & jailbreak it so you can stick your original sim in it.

Original Poster

Long story, but I can't stay with Vodafone

Anyone got any idear if they will drop the price of the iphone on PAYG? Say, run up to X mass or january sales?, At the moment, there contracts are apauling for the iphone, so looks like the best bet would be. Go simplicity and then buy the iphone on PAYG!

try amazon

i have one for sale

Original Poster

I have had a look at a mate's and too be honest I think the iPhone is quite poor compared to other phones on the marker so I have now changed my mind....

Cheers

kirkie dude thats terrible. i pay 30 and get 600 mins and 1000 texts and free internet access with o2! step away from the VODA- phone!:shock::shock:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions