Found 13th Jul 2009
Hey guys. Need some advice here. Im looking for an iPod. Its for the car really. It will be tucked away in the glove department and i can control it from the head unit.

Ive got a 1GB iPod nano in there from like 4 years ago and ive just never had to change it. Its just a bit limiting in how much music you can have on it without getting bored of the music.

Any help. What should i do? Whats the going rate. I see they only sell the 120gb now on apple for £175.

1. Misc
  2. iPod
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPod
2 Comments

I have 2 brand new iPod nano's for sale. 16Gb red or black. Will take £120 for either. Would be bit of an upgrade from what you have, but still small enough to tuck away. Will have the full 1 year warranty on them, and I can send a copy of the receipt if you want (£146 new) Let me know.

Hi Mate.. i have a brand new and still sealed silver 4th gen ipod Nano 8gb for sale.. £89 including RMSD if you're interested?. I can send first thing tomorrow morning.

edit... NOW SOLD.. OFFER RETRACTED
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769557
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions