Groups

wanting audi a4

ive ben lookinf for a audi a4 s line any tips where i can get a bargain from

wouldnt mind finance if its worth it

any advice appreciated

24 Comments

Could try car auctions? Good choice of car btw :thumbsup:

Banned

whats your budget

Original Poster

DangerGod;4650325

whats your budget

8000 2005+ model

Audi's aren't all that IMO.

Original Poster

Faiza;4650320

Could try car auctions? Good choice of car btw :thumbsup:

which car auction? u need to becarful with them as cars are sometimes dogey there i think

Original Poster

The JFK;4650387

each to there own mate

Depends on your area. Brittish Car Auctions. They're only dodgy if you dont inspect them thorough. All the cars in my household are from auctions and theres not one problem with any of them. And got them all at good prices.

Original Poster

will consider them british car auctions thx faiza
    am in midlands by the way is there 1 around here??

omg how weird was looking at audis myself today...well hubby was..went down westfield ways and ended up a little lost so went round CARGIANT (ww.cargiant.co.uk -or com?!) as we always go there to buy our cars, reasonalbe prices...and defo audis are in ur price range there...check out the website matey!! x

Birmingham Car Auctions
    Address: 302 - 312 Moseley Road
    Birmingham
    West Midlands
    B12 0BS

Tel: 0121 446 4000
    Fax: 0121 446 4710
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Site: [url]www.bca-carauctions.co.uk[/url]

British Car Auctions Birmingham
    Address: Hayward Industrial Estate,
    Langley Drive
    Birmingham
    West Midlands
    B35 7AD

Tel: 0121 749 1331
    Fax: 0121 747 2481
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Site: [url]www.bca-europe.com[/url]

Original Poster

magicbeans;4650502

omg how weird was looking at audis myself today...well hubby was..went … omg how weird was looking at audis myself today...well hubby was..went down westfield ways and ended up a little lost so went round CARGIANT (ww.cargiant.co.uk -or com?!) as we always go there to buy our cars, reasonalbe prices...and defo audis are in ur price range there...check out the website matey!! x

thx

Original Poster

Faiza;4650505

Birmingham Car AuctionsAddress: 302 - 312 Moseley RoadBirminghamWest … Birmingham Car AuctionsAddress: 302 - 312 Moseley RoadBirminghamWest MidlandsB12 0BSTel: 0121 446 4000 Fax: 0121 446 4710 Email: [email protected] Web Site: [url]www.bca-carauctions.co.uk[/url]British Car Auctions BirminghamAddress: Hayward Industrial Estate, Langley DriveBirminghamWest MidlandsB35 7ADTel: 0121 749 1331 Fax: 0121 747 2481 Email: [email protected] Web Site: [url]www.bca-europe.com[/url]

thx

Banned

RS3 for the win!

http://usuarios.lycos.es/nanoibi2/Tuning%20Digital/Audi%20RS3/Audi%20RS3%20Nano1.jpg

or the RS4

http://www.tuningnews.net/news/070904b/audi-rs4-2009-render-01.jpg

Original Poster

lumoruk;4650537

RS3 for the win! :)or the RS4

1day

I prefer the A6

Rs4 estate IS A thriller of a ride , but you see the needle going down lol.

I love my A6, would never want anything other than an Audi now, Im selling mine and getting an A4

Original Poster

am not intrested what you people have lol

more keen to know where i can get 1 at an resnable price. ;-/

auction

Original Poster

carley am after a s line thx anyway

The JFK;4650387

Do disagree. Cos I own one. A real one.

Auction if you have cash money as a lot of well maintained ex company A4's will be available due to the crunch . . .

mbgringo;4667136

Do disagree. Cos I own one. A real one.Auction if you have cash money as … Do disagree. Cos I own one. A real one.Auction if you have cash money as a lot of well maintained ex company A4's will be available due to the crunch . . .

yep, leeds auction has a lot of ex company cars

Original Poster

strike;4667165

yep, leeds auction has a lot of ex company cars

do you have there address location in leeds or even a website?

Mate selling his S Line Audi A4 on a 04 plate in Black, but worth around £7,500!! I got a A4 1.9TDi on a 03 plate, going to sell that and get a new shape (56-57)!

sma-group.co.uk/

Leeds auction is on at 11am on onwards on Tuesday and Friday!! I normally go every week but cars are going at silly prices and dealers dont let you touch them especailly Audi's and Golfs as they are ex-fleet cars and have FDSH and one owner!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions